Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

yo yo guys

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1yo yo guys Empty yo yo guys Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:35 am

dazza271

Private

joined you all on here, and why not have a first winge, for the first time since MW2 id had enough of french dog poo, i threw my controller at the wall took disk out put it in box and threw it against wall, complained to activision, wrote a letter of disgust on black ops wall , just totaly had enough of the cross country lag, unless you use a gun that shoots more then one bullet, you dont get kills for instance lightweight marathon , i then shoot him with fal god help me when i do it, its unbeleivable what you see, reckon we should make our own server and keep the europeans out so we all got fair connection yo yo guys 2371709178

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509187146

2yo yo guys Empty Re: yo yo guys Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 pm

mahaffy

mahaffy
Private II

dazza271 wrote:joined you all on here, and why not have a first winge, for the first time since MW2 id had enough of french dog poo, i threw my controller at the wall took disk out put it in box and threw it against wall, complained to activision, wrote a letter of disgust on black ops wall , just totaly had enough of the cross country lag, unless you use a gun that shoots more then one bullet, you dont get kills for instance lightweight marathon , i then shoot him with fal god help me when i do it, its unbeleivable what you see, reckon we should make our own server and keep the europeans out so we all got fair connection yo yo guys 2371709178
w00t!... Well Welcome! mario1

http://gamerzbeyond.myfreeforum.org/

3yo yo guys Empty Re: yo yo guys Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

dazza271 wrote:joined you all on here, and why not have a first winge, for the first time since MW2 id had enough of french dog poo, i threw my controller at the wall took disk out put it in box and threw it against wall, complained to activision, wrote a letter of disgust on black ops wall , just totaly had enough of the cross country lag, unless you use a gun that shoots more then one bullet, you dont get kills for instance lightweight marathon , i then shoot him with fal god help me when i do it, its unbeleivable what you see, reckon we should make our own server and keep the europeans out so we all got fair connection yo yo guys 2371709178

tbh ive got used to the shit we get when playing cod now that it doesnt really bother me , would be nice to see dedi servers for mw3 but i doubt we will ever get them .

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

4yo yo guys Empty Re: yo yo guys Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:37 am

d17-08

d17-08
Private II

Haha, just seen this, just laughed my ass off when I read it. Servers are a joke! But I cant see anything getting better any time soon.

The most annoying thing is joining a team that are getting completely raped or even when the team has lost. I hate it. Ruins everything...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum