Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe The Best ?

+6
Seabadger
TbogOwnsFgsy
Gosu71
HaydnExport
mahaffy
Spader
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maybe The Best ? Empty Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

Alot of people think cod 4 is the best call of duty yet ....

imo it was a ground breaking game in the industry but i think later titles have been better , but cod 4 is still a great game in its own right .

what do you think ?

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

2Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 am

mahaffy

mahaffy
Private II

CoD4 is the latest CoD i've got... Still i think it's the best
It's like everything works without problems, without all the fancy shit and all the fucking killstreaks

http://gamerzbeyond.myfreeforum.org/

3Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

mahaffy wrote:CoD4 is the latest CoD i've got... Still i think it's the best
It's like everything works without problems, without all the fancy shit and all the fucking killstreaks

haha im guessing you havnt come across the hacked lobbies yet then , unlimited noob tube is fun bit takes the piss that stuff like this hasnt been patched yet .

4Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

I think cod4 has the best solo campaign , but i got the game very late to enjoy the mp, by then w@w was out , I joined ukhq and the rest is history !

5Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 6:57 am

Gosu71

Gosu71
Private II

I still think CoD 4 is the best out of the lot. Sure there a few annoying things in it, such as grenade spam on Wetworks and martyrdom, but I love the maps and still get a buzz playing it.

6Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 8:26 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

COD4 changed my life. I hammered single player about 7 times as I had no broadband connection to play online.

However just after xmas that year I got the holy grail of internet connections and it changed the way I would play games forever.

I rolled on my own on that game but still loved it and despite being a lone ranger still chalked up some impressive stats. It was probably from that point that I new I would only really ever bother to play online FPS. It was also that point that I knew I was seriously effing good at COD, most of the time I would play with just hand, sometimes blindfolded as well. Twisted Evil

The following title W@W will perhaps bring me the happiest memories. Being one of the first to answer the call to join UkHq; which I later rose to the top of to become leader. The games we had back in those days were awesome, old skool HQ as well.

I hope that helps.

http://www.matesdesign.com

7Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:COD4 changed my life. I hammered single player about 7 times as I had no broadband connection to play online.

However just after xmas that year I got the holy grail of internet connections and it changed the way I would play games forever.

I rolled on my own on that game but still loved it and despite being a lone ranger still chalked up some impressive stats. It was probably from that point that I new I would only really ever bother to play online FPS. It was also that point that I knew I was seriously effing good at COD, most of the time I would play with just hand, sometimes blindfolded as well. Twisted Evil

The following title W@W will perhaps bring me the happiest memories. Being one of the first to answer the call to join UkHq; which I later rose to the top of to become leader. The games we had back in those days were awesome, old skool HQ as well.

I hope that helps.

well i used to play cod 4 with one foot so nurr

8Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 am

Seabadger

Private II

Spader wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:COD4 changed my life. I hammered single player about 7 times as I had no broadband connection to play online.

I hope that helps.

well i used to play cod 4 with one foot so nurr

I didnt use my feet, it just looked like i did Very Happy
CoD4 was my first FPS and probably is still my fav game. Mostly played Dom solo until i made a few friends from CoD: HQ and then i moved on to HCHQ. I still think the best fun you can have with online gaming is HCHQ on Shipment, absolute mayhem, I love it!

9Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 12:39 pm

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

Well I rolled solo on CoD4 and most of W@W then I finally decided to join CoDHQ. Still rolled solo for most of it. MW2 was the first time I really played with a party.

Of course I'm better than everyone so naturally I had my backpack on all the time.

10Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 12, 2011 8:53 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

Good in it's day but it's done it's dash IMO.

I mean how can you cope with no host migration nowdays? Yikes. That always fucked me off. Not often I had a good game on MW. But you could almost guarantee when I did someone would pull the plug.

11Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 19, 2011 3:40 am

winger-dinger

Private II

COD4 was best by far , back when all the band wagon wondertards were ruining the mp , i rocked that game by myself , then i pwned P on sabotage on crash , made friends pwned more , rest is history Maybe The Best ? 1625187496 Maybe The Best ? 1625187496 luigi mario mario1

12Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 am

GlennBacca

GlennBacca
Private II

Honestly, WaW is the CoD I have the best memories from. But that's mostly because it was my first online CoD, and it was where I discovered how awesome online fps is. Also, I really like WW2 games.

But, if you ignore the 1MA and quickscoping in MW2, then that's actually my favourite. I just think the gameplay was really smooth and had a good flow...if that makes sense.

CoD 4 was ground breaking, and it was and still is a huge title. But I started playing it 4 or 5 months after WaW was released, so I haven't had enough time with CoD 4 for it to be my favourite.

I have to say though, that Black Ops is actually getting more and more fun for me. I know alot of people hate it, but I've never really had any problems with it. The main reason is that I think the weapons are really well balanced....except the Famas. But that's the only gun I have a problem with. I hear people complain about Galil, AK47, Commando, and of course AK74u. My opinion is that those weapons are just overused, not overpowered...

13Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 26, 2011 4:16 am

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

GlennBacca wrote:I hear people complain about Galil, AK47, Commando, and of course AK74u. My opinion is that those weapons are just overused, not overpowered...

Probably the most true thing someone has ever posted... people complain about things being overpowered all the time. But, are they really overpowered or just overused?!

PS. JJ > Camping Bush

14Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

the ak74 WAS overpowered till they nerfed it, now i think they are perfectly balanced , famas isnt overpowered either, it weak as hell

15Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Mon May 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Seabadger

Private II

I would agree that the Famas, 74u etc are overused but i still think the 74u needs more work. The combo of grip and rapid fire makes it overpowered imo.

16Maybe The Best ? Empty Re: Maybe The Best ? Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 pm

mahaffy

mahaffy
Private II

Spader wrote:
mahaffy wrote:CoD4 is the latest CoD i've got... Still i think it's the best

haha im guessing you havnt come across the hacked lobbies yet then , unlimited noob tube is fun bit takes the piss that stuff like this hasnt been patched yet .
w00t?.. Man i went into CoD4 as soon as i heard a bit about the hacking... + i wrote like 2 long articles about it on PGz...

http://gamerzbeyond.myfreeforum.org/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum