Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

UkHq Clan Chat

+12
Seabadger
HaydnExport
winger-dinger
gigitygigity
jack_t_lad
JunkyJunker
Nemsis66
mahaffy
TbogOwnsFgsy
Gosu71
FGS5635
Spader
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Tue May 17, 2011 11:17 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

LBP? flower (where's the facepalm when you need one?)

52UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 12:46 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

Seabadger wrote:
Spader wrote:
Seabadger wrote:Any chance of UkHq getting online sometime to backpack me through 1 last prestige Very Happy

im sure we can do that for you gub, what times do you get on ?

If im off work it can be anytime that suits, if im working its normally about 11pm before i get on.

11pm dont think any of use play that late, not even on weekends Shocked

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

53UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 am

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

Yeah I'll be getting Little Big Planet and inFamous then on my back up account I'll get wipeout and something else! Can't wait for the PSN store to get back online.

54UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

JunkyJunker wrote:Yeah I'll be getting Little Big Planet and inFamous then on my back up account I'll get wipeout and something else! Can't wait for the PSN store to get back online.

Already got the Wipeout one.

That r b good for trophies.

http://www.matesdesign.com

55UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:
JunkyJunker wrote:Yeah I'll be getting Little Big Planet and inFamous then on my back up account I'll get wipeout and something else! Can't wait for the PSN store to get back online.

Wasn't that the game that you rigged your controller to finish the silver trophy without you touching it!?

Yeah I don't care about trophies but that game just looked pretty good!

56UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 3:49 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

JunkyJunker wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

Wasn't that the game that you rigged your controller to finish the silver trophy without you touching it!?

Yeah I don't care about trophies but that game just looked pretty good!

Haha yeah. Good memory!

Was going to dig the old thread up but couldn't be bothered.

You have to complete something like 100 continuous laps, might be more but I worked it out and it was going to take about 90 minutes to complete I think.

Just rigged up some budget contraption, left it and went out for a couple hours.

57UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

Woo , 3 pages today, thats more like it. Been working late last couple of days so haven't had time to get on blops, not like i'm too keen after the connection bs on sunday !! Might try and get on around 7pm tomorrow night if a few of us can get online !

58UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 4:50 am

Nemsis66

Nemsis66
Private III

New TV tomorrow chaps, should get it by about Thursday (hopefully) so i should be getting on a bit more then, well that depending on something else as well Wink

59UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 5:53 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

Signature test 1

60UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 6:30 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

u any good at this graphic design then tbag? try and knock up a forum header with the site name , and maybe a ukhq at the bottom somewhere , with a call of duty background type of thing. If you cant manage it, i'm ure jack t lad could knock one up luigi

61UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

HaydnExport wrote:u any good at this graphic design then tbag? try and knock up a forum header with the site name , and maybe a ukhq at the bottom somewhere , with a call of duty background type of thing. If you cant manage it, i'm ure jack t lad could knock one up luigi

Yeah im happy to do it. Got a couple interviews this week so won't be able to have crack at it until the weekend probably.

You got any dimensions for the header so I know how much space I've got to work with?

62UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 7:01 am

winger-dinger

Private II

after my exams might do a promo vid for the site and just spam it everywhere

63UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

winger-dinger wrote:after my exams might do a promo vid for the site and just spam it everywhere

Added a Portal 2 section for you winger... after Haydn failed I had to do it. UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 1625187496

64UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 7:10 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

JunkyJunker wrote:
winger-dinger wrote:after my exams might do a promo vid for the site and just spam it everywhere

Added a Portal 2 section for you winger... after Haydn failed I had to do it. UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 1625187496

'Have fun with science'

Doesn't exactly make me want to buy a game lol!

65UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 am

Nemsis66

Nemsis66
Private III

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:
JunkyJunker wrote:

'Have fun with science'

Doesn't exactly make me want to buy a game lol!

Agreed

66UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 9:43 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:
HaydnExport wrote:u any good at this graphic design then tbag? try and knock up a forum header with the site name , and maybe a ukhq at the bottom somewhere , with a call of duty background type of thing. If you cant manage it, i'm ure jack t lad could knock one up luigi

Yeah im happy to do it. Got a couple interviews this week so won't be able to have crack at it until the weekend probably.

You got any dimensions for the header so I know how much space I've got to work with?

erm 650x150 is what i used as a starting point on our other forum , then fettled the size to suit the look of the forum

67UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 10:03 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

Spader wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

erm 650x150 is what i used as a starting point on our other forum , then fettled the size to suit the look of the forum

Cool, I'll give it a whirl.

And...........................................

.................... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPADER! luigi mario1 mario UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 1625187496 mario1 luigi mario

UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 KFC_Birthday_Bucket

68UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Gosu71

Gosu71
Private II

Happy birthday Spader you CoD n00bcake! What a Face

69UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Wed May 18, 2011 6:59 pm

FGS5635

Administrator
Administrator

Happy Birthday mario1 luigi mario

70UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 12:37 am

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

Camping Bush is a n00bcake

71UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

pmsl loving the kfc with candles

72UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 4:52 am

winger-dinger

Private II

who is joining in the singing to spader later , pm or post if you want in

73UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 7:19 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

Spader wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

Here's what I've come up with, taken far longer then it should have. Had to uninstall and then re-install photoshop as well What a Face

It's 650 x 150 pixels as requested and I've made the image as small in file size as possible without losing quality.

Not sure where you'll put it as it doesn't match any of the current colours on the forum lol! scratch

Interviews for me tomorrow and friday though so any changes will have to wait.

UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 CODHQ_HEADER

74UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

looks great to me mario1

75UkHq Clan Chat  - Page 3 Empty Re: UkHq Clan Chat Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

HaydnExport wrote:looks great to me mario1

Thanks. If you turn that main blue bar at the top to black it should all blend in nicely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum