Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Fave PC Games

+2
TbogOwnsFgsy
Spader
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Fave PC Games  Empty My Fave PC Games Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

Base building strategy games mainly with the odd fps and 3rd person shooters thrown in ,

American Conquest series
Champ Manager series
Command and Conquer series
Total War Games
Imperial Glory
The Settlers
Age Of Empires

Counter Strike Source
Veitcong
Call Of Duty
Half Life
Freedom Fighters

there are many more cba writing them all down Very Happy

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

2My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Fri May 27, 2011 9:36 pm

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

I was never lucky enough to get a decent pc when I was growing up, we had some budget pc capable of a bit of browsing and some word pressing, that was about it. Now I wouldn't bother to invest in a desktop PC to game on as I'd rather just use a console.

I used to run championship manager on my old laptop though. That game nearly destroyed a relationship I was in with an old girlfriend. I used to lay awake at like 3 in the morning thinking of transfers, strategies etc. Then I would get up and actually do them. Sitting there in the pitch black with my pink dressing gown, even the cats were getting pissed off with me. I just couldn't stop playing it though, in the end I just had to stop playing it completely, I couldn't say 'right I'll only play for an hour a day'. It was all or nothing, in the end I chose nothing.

I will never ever buy a championship manager game again for fear of what it might do to me.

I used to play Unreal Tournament with all the lads in sixth form. We used to sit in the IT room some lunchtimes and some kid would load up UT across all 18 machines. That was mental. All of you battling each other in the same room, never seen anything quite like it. Then the IT teacher would come in and blow his top that these machines were for learning and not silly games, then chuck us out.

Good times.

I hope that helps.

http://www.matesdesign.com

3My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Fri May 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:I was never lucky enough to get a decent pc when I was growing up, we had some budget pc capable of a bit of browsing and some word pressing, that was about it. Now I wouldn't bother to invest in a desktop PC to game on as I'd rather just use a console.

I used to run championship manager on my old laptop though. That game nearly destroyed a relationship I was in with an old girlfriend. I used to lay awake at like 3 in the morning thinking of transfers, strategies etc. Then I would get up and actually do them. Sitting there in the pitch black with my pink dressing gown, even the cats were getting pissed off with me. I just couldn't stop playing it though, in the end I just had to stop playing it completely, I couldn't say 'right I'll only play for an hour a day'. It was all or nothing, in the end I chose nothing.

I will never ever buy a championship manager game again for fear of what it might do to me.

I used to play Unreal Tournament with all the lads in sixth form. We used to sit in the IT room some lunchtimes and some kid would load up UT across all 18 machines. That was mental. All of you battling each other in the same room, never seen anything quite like it. Then the IT teacher would come in and blow his top that these machines were for learning and not silly games, then chuck us out.

Good times.

I hope that helps.

unreal tournament was an immense game , spent hours playing the mode "assault" proper old school fps but epic carnage

4My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Sat May 28, 2011 1:00 am

FGS5635

Administrator
Administrator

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:I was never lucky enough to get a decent pc when I was growing up, we had some budget pc capable of a bit of browsing and some word pressing, that was about it. Now I wouldn't bother to invest in a desktop PC to game on as I'd rather just use a console.

Good times.

I hope that helps.

haha we used to done the same thing only naked and on a game called Rise of the triads. w00t good times indeed

5My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Sat May 28, 2011 2:44 pm

JunkyJunker

Admin USA
Admin USA

I played the original CoD, Counterstrike, Half Life 1&2... I loved PC gaming. Only really got into console gaming because I could afford to keep putting hundreds of dollars into my PC every year.

I'd still like to get back into PC gaming just can't afford it!

6My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:34 pm

mahaffy

mahaffy
Private II

My list is quite long, cuz i played a lot of PC ones

Well....

Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Source
Half Life (Whole Series)
Team Fortess 2
Warcraft 3
Diablo 2
CoD4
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Minecraft

Now that was a quick little list, cant really write much more cuz im in a hurry Razz

http://gamerzbeyond.myfreeforum.org/

7My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 pm

essayyweb1

Private

Need for Speed (Underground)
Imperial Glory
The Settlers
Counter Strike
Call of Duty

These all my favorite games.

essayprovider.com/thesis-dissertation-writing-services.aspx

8My Fave PC Games  Empty Re: My Fave PC Games Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

essayyweb1 wrote:Need for Speed (Underground)
Imperial Glory
The Settlers
Counter Strike
Call of Duty

These all my favorite games.

essayprovider.com/thesis-dissertation-writing-services.aspx

imperial glory but no total war games ???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum