Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Are You

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which Are You  Empty Which Are You Sun May 22, 2011 7:31 am

winger-dinger

Private II

are you more of a order the game in kinda guy/gal or a DIY and go get them yourself

i have never gone to a shop for a big release at midnight but have heard the atmosphere is quiet great , anyone got any cool stories of goign to a midnight launch

2Which Are You  Empty Re: Which Are You Sun May 22, 2011 7:54 am

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

In years gone by I preferred to just walk to my local Game in Victoria station, bright and early when the store opened to pick up my reserved game.

This store is in a sort of shopping complex, so once the complex is closed at night, it doesn't open until the next day. It has never opened at midnight to let people get their hands on a COD game as soon as possible.

I don't drive and I ain't getting on no night bus so wouldn't and never have been to a store at midnight scratch tad sad IMO and I hope I never feel the need to do it.

Now I just like to pre-order new releases from Game or HMV. I will only do this once or twice a year. Everything else I do is via eBay.

I hope that helps.

http://www.matesdesign.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum