Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portal 2 Co Op Walkthough/playthrough

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Portal 2 Co Op Walkthough/playthrough Empty Portal 2 Co Op Walkthough/playthrough Wed May 18, 2011 7:12 am

winger-dinger

Private II

ok so me and my mate delightfullymad are doing a playthrough/ walkthrough of the new online portal 2 co op mode , as we havent done it before there will be a bit of deliberation on some of the puzzles , but after we did it once will try and make a edited version of just showign how to do the puzzles if that is what you guys would want, if you want to keep up to date with the episodes you can subscribe to my youtube which is in the members youtube section https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk/f15-members-you-tube

and i will try to get 2/3 parts out each week so keep checking back here for updates ,
oki here is episode one and the sound of the game overpowers our voices a bit and as i recorded in one big chunk wont be fixed til about episode 5 ish but you can still enjoy it Very Happy

2Portal 2 Co Op Walkthough/playthrough Empty Re: Portal 2 Co Op Walkthough/playthrough Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 pm

winger-dinger

Private II

part 2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]