Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the theory behind this site?

+5
FGS5635
jack_t_lad
Nemsis66
TbogOwnsFgsy
gigitygigity
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's the theory behind this site? Empty What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

Ok, simple question. What's the theory behind starting a new website?

Not happy over at PGz?

It seems to me with the amount of posting not happening there that there would be no real demand for another site.

Just asking.

2What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:35 pm

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

gigitygigity wrote:Ok, simple question. What's the theory behind starting a new website?

Not happy over at PGz?

It seems to me with the amount of posting not happening there that there would be no real demand for another site.

Just asking.

Was thinking the same thing tbh Question

I assume it's just a project H & S fancied taking on.

As I mentioned elsewhere some people care far too much about their post count to start over here, but then I thought perhaps H & S don't care and are looking at branching out.

I don't think they see this site as something that has spawned from PGz obvious demise, it's a fresh start. Something completely unrelated.

I guess that's the vision anyway.

My problem with PGz is that for me personally from my netbook at home it literally takes up to 10 mins just to look at the most recent posts in the UkHq thread. This applies to the whole of that forum though now so there's no chance of me even bothering to look at other sections. When I do post it's from my mobile phone scratch

It is virtually unusable.

At least this site is quick.

http://www.matesdesign.com

3What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

That's odd. I have no such issues over there.

4What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Nemsis66

Nemsis66
Private III

I've never had a problem with the other site tbh, it works fine on my Laptop, phone and PS3

5What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 pm

jack_t_lad

jack_t_lad
Private II

I am old school ukhq but as I don't play COD much there seems little reason for me to be here Sad

You boy's know where to find me if you miss my awesome king

6What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 pm

FGS5635

Administrator
Administrator

Another forum...........and I can still ban TBOG. Mwuuuuahahahaha

7What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 pm

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

gigitygigity wrote:That's odd. I have no such issues over there.

Yup. I mentioned it a while ago on PGz. Pacha was having similar problems.

I've tried clearing my browser cache, all data, tried different browsers etc it just runs at a snails pace.

Hence, it's no fun trying to use and I barely bother using it.

Is it being fixed at all, I mean the rest of the site?

It's had the 'new site coming' sign up for ages.

8What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

FGS5635 wrote:Another forum...........and I can still ban TBOG. Mwuuuuahahahaha

Meh, at least I should be able to ban someone with my new mod elite powers Cool

9What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

Good question. Kris was looking at it but he barely frequents the site anymore.

10What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 9:42 pm

jack_t_lad

jack_t_lad
Private II

gigitygigity wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

The site don't need fixing - it has a forum and a chatbox - job done

11What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 9:49 pm

TbogOwnsFgsy

TbogOwnsFgsy
Private V

jack_t_lad wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:
TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:

The site don't need fixing - it has a forum and a chatbox - job done

Well, as I've mentioned here & on PGz the site barely works for me. It's very distressing!

As I am just a small cog (the smallest) in a big wheel I guess it doesn't matter.

I'll crawl into that corner, the one over there, that's right, that one. I'll close my eyes and just die.

I hope that helps.

12What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Thu May 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Gosu71

Gosu71
Private II

gigitygigity wrote:Ok, simple question. What's the theory behind starting a new website?

Not happy over at PGz?

Just asking.

Spader wrote:Hello people , If you are reading this at this time then you are people we trust.

The Aim of this forum is to be a great forum for gamers by gamers

we will start as a free forum to get going then buy a domain and become a main stream site.

i hope we can become a great team and get this site up and running before the next cod game comes out.

Regards

Spader & Haydn

13What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 12:23 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

this site has nothing to do with pgz or what they are doing or if no one is posting there or what ever, this is somthing me and haydn wanted to do to meet new people and do some forum related things that we want to do.

i never forced anyone to join if anyone doesnt want to be here then thats fine.

its ashame that if anyone wants to go off and do something different away form pgz they get questioned on there motives

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

14What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 12:26 am

FGS5635

Administrator
Administrator

Spader wrote:this site has nothing to do with pgz or what they are doing or if no one is posting there or what ever, this is somthing me and haydn wanted to do to meet new people and do some forum related things that we want to do.

its ashame that if anyone wants to go off and do something different away form pgz they get questioned on there motives

TBH its not a question of motives. Its a fear of diluting PGz with some leaving for here. Then we end up with 2 dead forums. I like gg worry a bit about that also.

15What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

FGS5635 wrote:
Spader wrote:this site has nothing to do with pgz or what they are doing or if no one is posting there or what ever, this is somthing me and haydn wanted to do to meet new people and do some forum related things that we want to do.

TBH its not a question of motives. Its a fear of diluting PGz with some leaving for here. Then we end up with 2 dead forums. I like gg worry a bit about that also.

i never invited anyone ....... i never made people sign up ...... we are not trying to take people away from pgz i would of been happy if no one from pgz had joined and saved me the hassle

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

16What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 12:36 am

jack_t_lad

jack_t_lad
Private II

Spader wrote:i would of been happy if no one from pgz had joined and saved me the hassle

calm down sweetheart

17What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 am

FGS5635

Administrator
Administrator

Spader wrote:
FGS5635 wrote:

i never invited anyone ....... i never made people sign up ...... we are not trying to take people away from pgz i would of been happy if no one from pgz had joined and saved me the hassle

But we love you to much to leave you alone with tbog and jj bounce

18What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 4:01 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

This site has nothing to do with pgz , more of a ukhq branching out, try to get more members and fill lobby's for more than 3 months a year

19What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 5:49 am

Nemsis66

Nemsis66
Private III

Haydnexport wrote:This site has nothing to do with pgz , more of a ukhq branching out, try to get more members and fill lobby's for more than 3 months a year

We've needed to do that for a while now. I've suggested it but nothing ever happened. Well i'll be back when PSN is back Very Happy you all miss me too much

20What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Fri May 13, 2011 6:10 pm

gigitygigity

Private II

HaydnExport wrote:This site has nothing to do with pgz , more of a ukhq branching out, try to get more members and fill lobby's for more than 3 months a year
So it's a clan site? OK, now that's the answer I was looking for.

21What's the theory behind this site? Empty Re: What's the theory behind this site? Mon May 16, 2011 12:25 am

PachaTC

PachaTC
Private II

TBOG_OWNS_FGSY wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:That's odd. I have no such issues over there.

Yup. I mentioned it a while ago on PGz. Pacha was having similar problems.

I've tried clearing my browser cache, all data, tried different browsers etc it just runs at a snails pace.

Hence, it's no fun trying to use and I barely bother using it.

Yeah I can log in from my phone and at work but the site doesnt even load for me at home...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum