Call Of Duty Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Call Of Duty Headquarters

Call Of Duty Gaming Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Champ 09 Best One For Me !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri May 27, 2011 9:01 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

played as my home town from the conference won every title in each season got to the prem in straight seasons won it with a team worth less then 40 million , became the biggest team in the world, had a mega team after winning the champo twice.

GK
valdes

FB
puyol
vidic
evra
makirovich (youngster)

MF
ronaldo
messi
kaka

SC
rooney
tevez
torres

subs
casillas
ferdinand
fabregas
adriano

youth team striker called gralios or along them lines, he was italian he scored 89 golas in the prem when he was 19 years old and replaced torres in my line up.

then my pc got a virus and had to be formatted so lost the save data , did it all more or less again with morcambe but gave up when i qualified for the champo league and i havnt really played one since .

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

2Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri May 27, 2011 9:41 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

i used to do the same, but with virtual unknown players

3Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri May 27, 2011 9:44 am

Spader

Administrator
Administrator

HaydnExport wrote:i used to do the same, but with virtual unknown players

i did that when i did it with morcambe , the only known player in the team was aiden mcgeedy

https://cod-headquarters.forumotion.co.uk

4Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri May 27, 2011 9:48 am

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

he was epic, i had 1 from slovacia or somwhere that was the best i have ever seen, also on 2010, i have a german srtiker that was unreal in the goals he scored i'll post a pic of his stats tomorrow

5Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Mon May 30, 2011 9:07 pm

Seabadger

Private II

Championship Manager 01/02 is still my favourite, lost days playing that game. Tried a couple of the newer ones, FM07 was the last but none come close to CM01/02.

6Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Mon May 30, 2011 9:15 pm

HaydnExport

Administrator
Administrator

Seabadger wrote:Championship Manager 01/02 is still my favourite, lost days playing that game. Tried a couple of the newer ones, FM07 was the last but none come close to CM01/02.

yh that one was class, claudio lopez, nedved and veron were awesome on that

7Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Seabadger

Private II

First thing i always did was sign Taribo West on a free, great player for the smaller teams if you could get him. Also i think it was Kit Carson (Scout) was available on a free.

8Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

mahaffy

mahaffy
Private II

FM is mehj

http://gamerzbeyond.myfreeforum.org/

9Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Empty Re: Champ 09 Best One For Me ! Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am

Gunner

Gunner
Private II

Spader wrote:played as my home town from the conference won every title in each season got to the prem in straight seasons won it with a team worth less then 40 million , became the biggest team in the world, had a mega team after winning the champo twice.

GK
valdes

FB
puyol
vidic
evra
makirovich (youngster)

MF
ronaldo
messi
kaka

SC
rooney
tevez
torres

subs
casillas
ferdinand
fabregas
adriano

youth team striker called gralios or along them lines, he was italian he scored 89 golas in the prem when he was 19 years old and replaced torres in my line up.

then my pc got a virus and had to be formatted so lost the save data , did it all more or less again with morcambe but gave up when i qualified for the champo league and i havnt really played one since .

Always found them to easy up till about 08 I think. Haven't played them since what they like now? Maybe this bit should be in the oldies section but any amiga owners out there remember Premier Manager 2? Starting in the Conference and working your way up to try and manage Man Utd and get the young Ryan Giggs who soon becomes the "Ultimate" plsayer? Many hours wasted away playing that one!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum